Wallers Ash Gun Club, Alresford Drove, Winchester, Hampshire
The Club is located between Kings Worthy and Micheldever. It can be found on the Alresford Drove where it crosses the main London to Southampton Railway Line.
As we are on an unmade road on farm land our postcode does not work in most SatNav systems therefore if you have the facility, enter the latitude and longtitude values 51.12546N, 1.29573W, or OS grid ref SU 49402 36458.
The easiest direction to approach Wallers Ash is from the East, as described in the directions below.
- Exit the M3 at junction 9.
- Take the A34 north, signed Newbury.
- After approx a quarter of a mile take the right hand lane, signed A33 Basingstoke.
- Follow this road for approx 2.5 miles until you reach the first stretch of dual carriageway.
- After approx 700 metres on the dual carriageway you will come to an intersection.
- Turn left onto the unmade and unsigned road, The Alresford Drove.
- Drive under the height restriction barrier and follow the track for approx 1 mile.
- At this point you will see a new crash barrier over the railway line on the right hand side of the track.
- Enter Wallers Ash car park by the next farm gate on the left.