We are closed until further notice
In light of the latest government guidelines we as a family have made the decision to cancel the shoot this Sunday (22nd March 2020).
This does mean that the knock out cup will be postponed until further notice.
We will keep you updated on future plans by social media, website and email.
Please can we ask that you pass this information to anyone who may not be aware.
For anyone not on our mailing list please contact me and I will get you added to the list for future updates.
Stay safe everyone and take care. We look forward to seeing you in the future.